Join Our Team
We’re seeking to expand our team! If you are interested in learning more about working in a grassroots nonprofit environment, are excited about growing your skills and positively contributing alongside a passionate team to improve the quality of life for young adults with cancer, we would love to talk to you. We are located in San Diego but our mission serves young adults nationwide.
Funds Development Volunteer Intern
The candidate will support the implementation of a fundraising program that secures the financial resources from individuals, foundations, corporations, and others to support b-present’s mission and programs.
- Participate in the onboarding process and become familiar with b-present’s mission, community, programs and values.
- Work with CEO to implement fundraising campaigns and activities
- Research fundraising trends and identify relevant funding opportunities and develop an annual calendar for funding pipeline
- Work with CEO to draft proposals as required in accordance with annual funding calendar and fundraising goals.
Social Media Volunteer Intern
The candidate will work with other b-present team members to design and create original multimedia content as well as edit content from team and guest contributors for posting on all social media channels and b-present’s website.
- Participate in onboarding process and become familiar with b-present’s mission, community, programs and values
- Assist with blog and written social media content development including research, copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Design and create video content including research, development, prep, shooting, editing, and delivery for organization’s social media accounts.
- Edit and update website content
- Support community outreach as required
Join Our #SupportSquad
Sign up for updates, stories and info on how to get involved.